Home Sweet Home :)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Another hectic week at college passes away. I can’t express how delighted I feel using the internet at home!!! I really love our college project labs but it wouldn’t kill  to update Windows, considering the fact that we’re having  a lot of trouble installing stuff which I did with ease on my laptop. And the system administrator acts as if he pays from his pocket for every internet connection granted in the project lab. Despite getting a signed approval from the HOD, we had to make 5 trips to his cabin and he finally granted internet access. However, the others are yet to get it. I’ve no Wi-Fi access as yet ‘cause I guess he’s too lazy register my MAC address and it’s been three days of waiting! So after all this internet fiasco, it feels great to be at home finally! I can literally sleep and wake up to internet… download to my heart’s content and eat whatever delicacies I want at any time at home ( Food at College doesn’t exactly cater to your taste buds and if it does, it’s either measly on quantity or heavy on the wallet)!!

5 comments:

Vinay S, Associate Profesor and Head, Dept of CSE, PESITM, Shivamogga said...

ya very true... HOME sweet HOME :-) :-)

for me browsing lying on bed is not possible at college :-) :-)

Praveen Damodhar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Praveen Damodhar said...

At PESIT although the campus is wi-fi enabled, virtually everything is blocked. Forget downloading, even Gmail isn't allowed inside certain places.

yeah,Hostel food sucks big time here too..


ps: You've been Tagged!check my blog.

Unknown said...

with internet connection, work suffers.. no?

Ni said...

hmmm..not really.. I guess depends on the person who uses it. Most of the stuff i do requires internet since it's the best source of quick and large resource of help

 
Design by Pocket