ShopWiki is the place to be!!!!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I just happened to stumble upon ShopWiki and it did catch my attention for a lot of reasons. Unlike traditional shopping sites where only the stores that have paid to be there are shown, ShopWiki crawls stores on web just like Google and gives the online users a vast number of choices of store whilst online shopping.
I decided to give this a try by searching for some Barbie dolls to buy as my youngest sister is practically gaga over them and I’d been planning to get her another one anyway. Here's a screenshot below of the search results below,image

On the right hand side pane, there are several filters where you can set the price range,brand and also view the dolls based on your color preferences ( I chose pink! ).  Further, the  ShopWiki Gift Guides gives gifts ideas classified on the basis of either recipients or occasions . So, for those of you who are forever clueless when it comes to buying gifts, make use of this and avoid all the thinking trauma you generally face!

image

Finally, this looks like an excellent stop to shop and to window shop where one can have a peek at the exciting merchandise available at all stores at the same time. So check it out today and find out for yourself while I get back to shopping for the Barbie dolls and surprise my sister !!!smile_teeth

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket