Why yesterday was not the best day of my life

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gosh!!! Since I'm finally blogging after such a long time I wanted to blog about something really interesting and amazing like the Tower project my father is working on. I evaded blogging unless and until I get the project related data. However, since writing is therapy for me, here I go again making I-really-didn't-want-to-rant-but-I-couldn't-help-it post! Here we go!

  1. Didn't sleep since Sunday afternoon
  2. Horribly nauseated enroute to Nitte ( Was almost going to puke ! and it is not pleasant when one's fasting)
  3. Failed to achieve the purpose of Nitte visit completely.
  4. Flitted between 2 banks for some transaction and queries to be made! (I hate going to banks and hospitals! Don't know why…)
  5. Failed to carry a critical online transaction using my visa debit card.
  6. Afternoon napping plans nipped in the bud by trying to call 2 banks and find out what's happening! (Apparently, due to some RBI guidelines, one cannot carry out any transaction in foreign currency using a debit card!)
  7. My favorite sabudana khichdi (I dreamed of savoring at the fast breaking time whilst dozing in the bus) got spoiled because I forgot to refrigerate it!
  8. Credit card used to do the payment but an error occurred.
  9. But my father got charged on his credit card!
  10. Frequent calls to the establishment couldn't confirm the status of the payment! ( They will confirm today, they said)
  11. Discovered that Mangalore- Bangalore trains are cancelled and that we will have to take the bus to Bangalore to attend the IEEE symposium! (NO! NO! NO! )
  12. Crashed on the bed even before 9 (A rarity for me!) and was interrupted by an urgent overseas call at 10:30! ( sob! my beauty sleep )
  13. Finally! I'm yet to come up with something concrete to submit a paper to another conference.
  14. Oh no! I totally forgot my sister's programming project! I still have that one to do! My sleep pattern is so messed up right now!!

Here I'm signing off then. Next post will be either outlining how good my day was where everything that went wrong yesterday was fixed or on the tower project I mentioned above! Ciao.


 

3 comments:

Vinay S, Associate Profesor and Head, Dept of CSE, PESITM, Shivamogga said...

No wonder it wasn't a good day :-) :-)

Sojo Varughese said...

:) [Smiled after reading the post]

bloggertown said...

hiya blogger
Bloggerchat team has found your blog to be very interesting and unique!

And so we invite you to become one of the authors of our website www.bloggerchat.in which is the most exciting place for all bloggers and writers out there!

You could publish your posts, get comments, enter contests, win cool gifts, gossip, fight, unwind urself and much more!

Also, register and Write at bloggerchat to win cool t-shirts, absolutely free!

 
Design by Pocket