The Beginning

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ahem! I finally decided to join the Blogging bandwagon after all. After wondering for nearly a week about what should really qualify as my first ever post I finally thought I'd state

20 Reasons Why I Am Going to Blog!

  1. Writing is therapy.
  2. I love to talk so I’ll probably never run out of stuff.
  3. I can bottle up neither my feelings nor opinions because I’d be worse than a super volcano!
  4. Because I can rant on days when I feel like climbing the rooftop and screaming it out loud.
  5. Or I can go on and on about things that really amaze me!
  6. I might be able to trigger an insurgency against the atrocities inflicted upon us, the poor mass of students, at college.
  7. I can give various examples of my undying optimism like the one immediately aforementioned.
  8. Because the world is round, birds fly and fishes swim.
  9. Because am a big foodie.
  10. Because I need to attain an equilibrium between idealism and realism
  11. Because I love tigers.
  12. Because I absolutely HATE to waste paper.
  13. Because I’m absolutely clueless.
  14. Because I love to write!
  15. And be myself without any pretense or a facade!
  16. I can come up with stuff like "For the opportunity to knock on the door...Build the door first!"
  17. I can write for posts together why the sky is blue and no one stop me!
  18. Because I can be really really crazy.
  19. and sometimes antithetical.
  20. Lastly because I want to blog....

...So here I am! About me? Well I'm a typical Aries girl. I've always been rather skeptical about sunsigns but it's baffling how it sometimes describes you to the tee.

If you have a lot of patience you can follow the link below. I couldn't have described myself better than Linda Goodman! Of course there's more to me than that but this is good enough introduction I guess...

http://www.cyberspacei.com/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/aries.htm

Au revoir

3 comments:

Vasudev Kamath said...

Hi,
Nicely written, welcome to bloggers world

Ni said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

reminded me of answer script :)
full marks anyway!

 
Design by Pocket