My New Year Resolution-40 things to do.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

  1.  Become self actualized!(top priority)
  2. Devote at least 2 hrs to exercise (yoga, Pilates, weight training, aerobics and a lot of running to be precise).
  3. I will not be accident prone and upset my fitness regime!
  4.  I will eat 100% healthy! I’ll try to eat 70% healthy (No pizzas, No Fischer Cheese Balls etc).I’ll exercise harder on the day I eat junk.
  5. Early to bed and early to rise! I will not be nocturnal anymore! (This one’s really tough!)
  6. Try to curb my temper and not fly into a rage.
  7. Do NOT throw words like pots and pans if I get angry.
  8. Be nice and patient with people even if they are mean. I’ll try to be diplomatic.
  9. Do NOT be lazy.
  10. Do NOT procrastinate.
  11. Become disciplined and pull my socks up.
  12. Learn at least one form of martial arts.
  13. Try Linux.
  14. Learn at least one Latin Language.
  15. Try to keep my room from looking like a hurricane hit disaster.
  16. Use my organizer and take notes. No! Get rid of the organizer and use my grey cells for the same.
  17. Save more paper and electricity. (Electricity part is tough though!)
  18. Go rock climbing.
  19. Practice daily and participate in the Online Scrabble Tournament.
  20. Learn swimming completely with correct breathing. (Right now I can just float enough to save my life!)
  21. Keep Blogging regularly.
  22. Do some creative and useful programming.
  23. Concentrate on IELTS.
  24. Try not to be like the-glass-is-half-full-but-it-is-also-half-empty-so-to-minimize-the-overhead-do-blah-blah-blah!
  25. Take less stress.
  26. Google daily and learn on the Internet.
  27. Do not keep my cell phone on silent all the time.
  28. Learn to cook steamed tasty healthy vegetables with minimal oil and perfect my Pasta recipe.
  29. Find Kashmiri tea to drink! (I drank once in Jeddah 10 years ago… Been hunting for it here… No luck… What pretty pink it is!)
  30. Try to get a paper reviewed for an International Conference at least.
  31. Learn to detect and clean all kinds of unwanted malicious stuff manually on the computer.
  32. Find the perfect antivirus for my computer.
  33. Back up my PC regularly and not become lax when it comes to doing that,
  34. Do NOT color hair. On second thoughts, one last time I’ll try the ammonia free one??? No way…No coloring anymore.
  35. Teach my sister basic programming and photo editing during my holidays.
  36. Learn Java, PHP and PERL inside out, very thoroughly!
  37. Attend all classes daily even if it’s the one I hate and find utterly useless.
  38. Manage time better and effectively!
  39. Use my 124 IQ level properly. (Right now, I’m such a waste!)
  40. Stick to these aforementioned resolutions.

I hope all of you stick to your resolutions like super glue too! Good luck! Au revoir….

Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

Vasudev Kamath said...

One resolution of yours was seen clearly to me.. Try Linux.. Great atlast MS fan will try Linux. Have patience when trying to work with Linux Good Luck ;)

Unknown said...

Your task is so simple... Stick to just one resolution--4oth resolution.. :)

Varun Arur said...

OH MY GOD....a girl making a new year resolution!!! haha

 
Design by Pocket